Welcome to Babcock International Group
Babcock International Group is one of the UK's leading training providers. We offer Apprenticeships and S/NVQs in Automotive, Engineering, Hospitality, Retail, Leisure and Care through a network of over 1,000 staff working UK-wide.
Learning is work-based, which means that you train on-the-job, under the guidance of a Babcock Vocational Learning Advisor, who will make regular visits to assess what you've learned and give extra guidance and support.
Babcock’s approach has led to industry leading award wins for apprenticeship delivery including:
- Gold Award for the Large Primes category (5000+ apprenticeships per year) at the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provide Awards 2014
- Winner of three awards at the Active Leisure Awards
- Training Partnership of the Year 2014 at the SEMTA ‘Best of British Engineering’ Awards
- Best Vocational Education Provider of the Year 2013 at the Investor Publishing Awards
- Best Post-16 Education Provider of the Year 2012 at the Investor Publishing Awards
Babcock delivers government-funded work-based learning to over 20,000 candidates, working in partnership with many of the leading names in UK business. We help turn jobs into careers.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Babcock International Group directly.