Welcome to Charnwood 20-20
Twenty Twenty offers a range of support programmes for young people aged 14-19.
What we offer:
· English, Maths and ICT, delivered through workshops to meet your individual needs
· Skills for employment– regular mock interviews, often with local employers on the interview panel, writing a CV, job search, how to complete application forms and letters
· Volunteering Opportunities/work experience
· Skills to help you develop as a person including team building and enrichment activities
· Creative activities
We offer qualifications in
· Skills for Employment, Maths, English, ICT, Health Sport and Fitness, Admin, Childcare, Customer Service, Art and Design, and Personal Development
How To Apply
To find out more, phone now for an informal chat on 01509 236144 and ask for Helen, Chris or JC – or see your Connexions Personal Adviser
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Charnwood 20-20 directly.