Welcome to Imberhorne School
The tradition of academic and personal achievements at Imberhorne is based upon a close partnership between students, staff and parents.
Our Sixth Form is successful, energetic and innovative. You will be joining a lively and exciting group of young people who are committed to their learning and involved in a wide range of activities, both within the school and the community. Extensive opportunites are provided to develop your leadership skills along with imaginative challenges to prepare you for the future.
What do we offer?
- Excellent academic standards with lessons taught by experienced staff.
- Our A‐Level results are currently in the top 25% of schools and colleges.
- Opportunities to develop good working habits through private study periods.
Support and Guidance
- 'Open door access' to Heads of Year and Head of Sixth Form.
- Weekly communication to students from Head of Year via e‐mailed bulletin.
- A personal mentor for each student whom you will meet on a weekly basis.
Careers Centre Dedicated Sixth Form Computer Suite Independent Study areas Library Separate Sixth Form area Sixth Form Common Room Sport Facilities
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Imberhorne School directly.