Welcome to Nobel School
The Nobel Sixth Form provides academic education for 16-19 year olds combined with pastoral care, support and personal development opportunities, and a range of enrichment opportunities. This will equip students with the qualifications, skills and attributes for a successful future in higher education, employment and life.
- We value everyone, embracing diversity.
- We work together, learning from each other by sharing ideas.
- We take responsibility for our own actions.
- We push the boundaries of achievement and challenge ourselves to improve.
- We measure and monitor our performance and have clear, measurable targets.
- We encourage and support all types of enrichment activities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Nobel School directly.