Welcome to The Green School
Our vision for the Sixth Form involves each and every student fulfilling their potential; where every student can achieve, be prepared for their next step, and grow as a person.
At The Green School Sixth Form the focus is on the individual where both excellence and progress are celebrated.
If you want to be a part of an increasingly vibrant sixth form which aims to:
- provide exciting teaching in a co-educational setting
- provide a broad range of subject choices
- provide a broad range of extra-curricular activities
- provide a vast number of leadership opportunities
- treat you as an individual young adult
- equip you for the world of work, university, internships, apprenticeships or indeed your gap year
- support you with strong pastoral care
- empower you to take advantage of opportunities in life
- develop you into a person who will contribute to society as a student, in the workplace, at home, locally and even nationally and internationally
- fully prepare you for your all-important UCAS statement
… then the Green School Sixth Form is the place for you.
Whether you are a Green School student who chooses to stay on for Years 12 and 13 or you are considering joining us from elsewhere, The Green School Sixth Form is an exciting place to learn.
Mr M I Hamidon
Director of Sixth Form
The Green School aims to provide a stimulating and enriching education founded on Christian values within a supportive, inclusive, multi-faith environment, where each person matters and in which all students have the opportunity to excel and fulfil their potential.
In particular, we aim to inspire and nurture:
- a love of learning, creativity, and an enquiring mind
- academic excellence, personal development and spiritual awareness
- aspirations. knowledge, skills and attributes in preparation for future studies and career pathways
- a sense of responsibility, self–confidence, self–worth and the resilience to overcome life’s challenges
- integrity, emotional intelligence, compassion and respect for others
- appreciation of different cultures, religions and points of view
- a desire to serve and to make a positive contribution to society
- Sixth Form Common Room
- Private Study Area exclusive to Sixth Form
- Sixth Form Lap Tops
- IT Suites
- CIRCLE - area for independent research, careers, learning and enterprise
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact The Green School directly.