Welcome to Stanmore College
Stanmore College was established in 1987. The College offers its students a wealth of provision, an excellent experience and top-class teaching from highly skilled staff. Based in Stanmore, Greater London, the College offers education to both young and adult learners mainly from Brent, Harrow, Hertfordshire and London.
It provides a range of vocational as well as academic provision. The College has grown within the sector by developing its higher education provision. Bespoke training is available to businesses (delivered in house or at business premises) and the College is also involved with apprenticeships.
Stanmore College has two sites: Elm Park (main site) and Kenton Learning Centre.
Our focus at the College is to provide excellence in teaching and learning and an environment where all students can achieve their potential. In particular, we are committed to developing a love of learning and inspiring all learners to accomplish their personal goals whether it be university level study, career development or a new personal interest.
Our mission is to provide high quality teaching and learning so that learners develop transferable skills and achieve their full potential.Strategic Objectives 2015-2016
- Achieve grade 2 at the next inspection
- Meet all KPI targets for learner outcomes
- Ensure teaching, learning and assessment are good or better in every programme area
- Continue to develop an innovative curriculum to meet the needs of the local community
- Ensure continued sustainable financial stability so that we can invest in and develop high quality resources
- Develop staff to respond to process and curriculum innovation
- Safeguard the health, well-being and cultural development of our learning community
- Develop core employability and study skills to facilitate high quality progression
Stanmore College boasts industry-standard resources and facilities. These include state of the art classrooms, I.T. suites, a café providing refreshments and a newly refurbished learning resources centre. A separate, and recently built, spacious new building on our Elm Park site has been mainly used for adult programmes and we also have off-site provision in Kenton. Furthermore, our skilled and highly qualified staff will deliver workplace training at your premises, where possible, to prevent your staff from having to travel and enable your organisation to continue to function efficiently while providing an excellent staff development programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Stanmore College directly.