Welcome to Coopers School
Coopers is a warm, welcoming and friendly School where all students are happy learners. Your child is the most important person to you and to our School. My mission as Principal is to take Coopers from being a good to an outstanding school. We are very proud of our latest Ofsted Report which shows that we can achieve this.
Coopers aims and expectations for Post 16 education are to:
- promote academic excellence
- develop the personal and academic abilities of all students
- ensure that every student embraces and participates in a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom; leadership, sports, music, drama, art, languages and the environment
- develop the leadership potential of all students through the setting of high standards of behaviour, appearance, achievement and endeavour
- take an active role in leadership of the School
- take responsibility for own learning
- promote the School ethos to younger students
Post 16 provision is outstanding and students make excellent progress. Sixth Form lessons feature engaging, student-led activities and high levels of challenge and expectations. The curriculum is rich and diverse, including an impressive enrichment programme to support students in becoming confident, articulate and successful adults. Students who join from other schools settle quickly and achieve as well as students staying with us from Year 11. The school has a highly supportive culture and all students receive top quality advice and guidance for their futures.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Coopers School directly.