Welcome to YMCA Bedfordshire
At YMCA Bedfordshire, we are committed to helping young people achieve their potential.
The 12 week Prince's Trust Team Programme is a fun, informal yet structured course for unemployed young people aged 16-25. Through the achievements and activities on Team, participants develop skills, confidence and motivation. Part of the course involes a two week work placement tailored tto match individual aspirations.
Learners work towards a level 1 or 2 Princes Trust Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills through building an evidenced based portfolio.
Team is beneficial to those with no qualifications and graduates alike - it is this mix that makes the programme unique..
YMCA Bedfordshire is a Christian charity seeking to serve the community through our extensive supported accomodation and training opportunities.
- Provision of 54 units of supported accomodation for 16-30's in Bedford accross 2 hostels
- Supported lodgings and crash pad scheme
- Delivery partner with the Prince's Trust in Bedford for over 6 years.
- Expanded our Prince's Trust Team delivery to include Biggleswade and Houghton Regis in 2010 and took on the Luton Team in July 2012.
- We deliver family learning programmes throughout Bedfordshire focusing on pre-school literacy and numeracy
- 1-1 adult literacy courses
75% of those completing the Team Programme move into employment, education or training.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact YMCA Bedfordshire directly.