Welcome to Woodspeen Training
Woodspeen Training are a Grade 2 (good) Training Provider with Centres throughout the UK and currently offer Vocational Training and Apprenticeships to anyone of working age, this can apply to new or existing employees.
At Woodspeen Training our learners are at the centre of everything we do and as such we strive to ensure that our learners have a positive learning experience with us.
Woodspeen Training are based in Huddersfield with additional sites in Halifax, Bradford and Wakefield.
Woodspeen Training's courses are delivered both in the work-place and in our training centres. All learners will be issued with an individual learning plan following assessment and interview. You will be assigned an individual assessor who will guide you through your training, along with support staff who will offer you one to one support if required. You will have access to work books to assist in the achievement of your qualification.
Well, where do we start,
- Employee and Apprentice of A & R Training Services Ltd, Claire Smith received runner up in the 2009 Calderdale Adult Learner of the Year Award
- 4 Learners each received a certificate following nominations for the Adult Learners Week Awards 2009
- Learner Of The Year Award 2006 won by Alison West
- Runner up Learner Of The Year Award 2005 won by Darren Williamson
- Outstanding Achievement Award 2005 won by Santana Taylor
How to apply
You can apply for courses at Woodspeen Training through UCAS Progress. Add courses to your favourites to apply to this provider.