Welcome to Wadham School
We are a learning community in which all young people are supported and encouraged to achieve their potential. We are as proud of the students who achieve the highest grades in public examinations, as we are of those whose progress opens up for them possibilities otherwise closed. Our curriculum provides for all equally.
The school values the partnerships which ensure that students are able to benefit to the full from their time in school. The most important of these is with parents. We believe that together we can help our young people make the most of their learning and prepare them for the demands of an ever changing world.
At Wadham School we want our young people to be independent of thought, confident in developing their skills and knowledge, committed to the well-being of others, sensitive to and tolerant of difference and to have a sense of their own worth. The guidance and support of dedicated teachers and support staff helps them to be the best they can be.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school for any further information.
- Our Sixth Form students are proud to be part of Wadham and through their enthusiasm and sense of fun they generate a positive atmosphere which permeates the whole school community and in which they feel safe and valued.
- Over many years Wadham Sixth Form has given generations of students the opportunity to gain the grades and skills needed to open up life-changing opportunities in Higher Education or the world of work.
- Students choose Wadham Sixth Form because, following on from their Lower School experience, they know that we can deliver on results, experiences and preparation for their future. Great students make great Sixth Forms and by working closely with students we engender a sense of ownership of the learning experience and the learning environment.
- Dedicated Sixth Form Centre at the heart of the school making it accessible yet independent
- Sixth Form Common Room
- study area – further your learning during study periods
- computer suite – research, write-up and print your work
- drinks making facilities – revive your spirits
- information boards – keep in touch with your peers and the big wide world
- display screen – keep in touch with whole school events
- relaxation area – work, rest and recharge your batteries
- tuck shop – when you need an energy boost
- Wi-Fi – get the code and get learning!
Personal Support – you matter to us
- Sixth Form Mentor Scheme – keep on track with regular individual mentor meetings
- Easy access to support – email your mentor, your tutor, your teachers or the DoL KS5
- Senior staff – always willing to advice and support
- Caring staff – benefit from a family approach
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Wadham School directly.