Welcome to Eastleigh College
Eastleigh College is one of the nation’s very best colleges, judged by Ofsted to be ‘Outstanding’. We offer nationally recognised qualifications that are highly respected by employers and give learners excellent preparation for employment or Higher Education.
We offer a variety of Apprenticeships, Full-time and Part-time courses in a range of subject areas, giving students the opportunity to be the skilled professional they want to be. Eastleigh College prepares learners for the industry.
Eastleigh College is a well-established training provider with a wealth of experience in delivering a range of technical and professional courses. All of the courses have been developed with the industry in mind, ensuring that students are best equipped for their next steps, whether that’s into employment or further training and education.
- Courses are available in a wide range of subject areas, which can be found on the Careers section of our website.
- A range of shorter, hobbyist courses can also be found in the Leisure Courses section.
- In addition to the array of subject areas on offer, courses can also be taught in a variety of ways, which includes in the work place, at College, or both!
As well as our varied course offering, the College is also please to provide a range of community facilities to the public. This includes:
- A motor vehicle workshop
- A hairdressing and beauty salon
- A fine-dining restaurant
- A travel agents
- Sport and fitness gym and studio
More information on each facility can be found on the Community Facilities section of our website.
Other amenities on campus include a new state-of-the-art Advanced Technology Centre, giving students hands-on experience using industry equipment, and preparing them for the workplace in areas like advanced electronics and the built environment.
The Additional Learning Support Team can provide support to learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities. This support is dependent on funding, and an assessment of need and may include:
- 1:1 study support appointments with a Learning Support Tutor
- In-class support
- Screening for dyslexia, and assessment where necessary
- Support for physical disabilities
- Support for sensory impairment
- Special Exam Arrangements
- Provision of assistive learning technology, and training in its use
- Small group course-related workshops in literacy and numeracy
- Dyslexia Support Workshop
- External Support for learners with specialist needs
- Personal Mentoring
- E-support via e-mail
- Evening support for adult learners
- Support Workshop for learners with specific learning difficulties undertaking part-time literacy/numeracy programmes
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.