Welcome to Seevic College
Established as a Sixth-Form College in 1972, Seevic College has grown into a thriving community college meeting the needs of learners across the region.
We have established links, and work in partnership with, high achieving universities and businesses across the country. We are ambitious for all of our students, and all our efforts are focused on their development and wellbeing.
- An onsite restaurant - serving a great selection of delicious meals every day
- Campus Coffee - when you're after something a little lighter
- The LINC - a state-of-the-art Learning and Information Centre
- A Library - with a great selection of resources to help you learn
- The Theatre - where you can see or perform in some terrific shows
- Nuffield Health - get a discounted membership at our onsite gym
- Sports Hall & Dance Studio - hosting a wide range of sports and activities open to all students.
We understand that life isn't always easy and that sometimes you face problems inside and outside of college that can make things difficult for you. That's why we have a team of Wellbeing Advisers, and College Counsellors, to help you through the difficulties.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and respect all students for their abilities, aims and individuality. Our Learning Plus team can offer support for a variety of needs, including:
- Physical disabilities
- Sensory impairment
- Asperger syndrome
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- English as an additional language
The team can also provide in-class support, organise specialist assessments and exam arrangements, and help improve your study skills by supporting you with:
- Planning essays
- Structuring coursework
- Organising study materials, files and portfolios
- Developing revision techniques for exams
- Improving time management skills
We're proud of the results our students achieve and will go out of our way to celebrate your success. Recent results include:
A-Level Results 2016-17
- A-Level pass rate of 99%
- 100% pass rate on 29 individual A-Level subjects, including English and Maths.
Professional Results 2016-17
- 98% pass rate Level 3 BTEC courses
- 211 students achieved a triple distinction or above, equivalent to AAA at A-Level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Seevic College directly.