Welcome to King Charles I School
Just as there are things that are expected from students, there are also some fundamental things that can be expected by students. The KC1 Sixth Form commitment includes:
* A team of well qualified, specialist staff for your chosen subjects, who will ensure that the work demanded by the examinations boards is covered in the right depth and in an accessible manner.
* Clear targets to be set so you know what work is required from you to develop your full potential.
* Support in your work through the monitoring of your progress with feedback to both you and your parents.
* An interest from your tutor in you personally and in your wider progress, with support, help, and advice during your time here and with your future plans. You are a unique individual and we have your best interests at heart.
* Clear guidelines and information through documents such as this prospectus.
* Regular information by access to structured channels such as assemblies and school bulletin.
* A say in school matters through the School Council and the Sixth Form Committee.
* Access to information and guidance for your future study/career.
* Opportunities to extend your interests beyond your immediate studies through enrichment activities,
* Good facilities for teaching and learning, and for your private study time.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact King Charles I School directly.