Welcome to Prince Henry's High School
Our Mission: To create and develop the very best Teaching and Learning environment for all our students and staff based upon the virtues of sound traditional values.
Our Aim: To enable our students to leave Prince Henry’s with a first class outstanding education that becomes fully embedded and integrated into their future lives.
This will be achieved by:-
- Recruiting teachers to Prince Henry’s who represent excellent traditional role models: highly qualified, courteous, professional, and happy to help all students at all times.
- Ensuring Prince Henry’s staff instil into our students the traditional values outlined below.
- Ensuring the facilities and resources available are suitable and well maintained for an appropriate teaching environment.
- Providing a modern, broad, balanced, relevant and sustainable curriculum, so that our provision supports the individual needs of all of our students.
- Listening and responding appropriately to any parental queries on a personal basis, and supporting parents and carers with their child’s journey through Prince Henry’s High School.
- Being relentless in the quest for outstanding continuous improvement in all areas of Prince Henry’s High School.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Prince Henry's High School directly.