Welcome to Rougemont School
At Rougemont we offer:
- Specialist teaching from committed, experienced and wellqualified teachers, leading to excellent standards of achievement at AS and A level.
- Small classes, where teachers are easily available for discussion and advice.
- A caring environment. Each sixth former is allocated a personal tutor who is responsible for monitoring individual progress as well as ensuring continued personal development.
- A comprehensive programme for preparation for Higher Education, from researching career and university options and filling in UCAS forms to talks on student finance.
- Excellent educational resources include a well-stocked library for work and research, a multi media room, several IT labs for independent learning, and a dedicated sixth form work room.
- The opportunity to be involved with our extensive extra-curricular programme that includes Young Enterprise, Young Engineers, music and drama, debating, the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme and many more. We offer a range of activities which will help you develop into a fully rounded individual ready to take your role in society.
At Rougemont we have an excellent success rate at A level.
Average for last 3 years 70% grades A*/A/B. These were higher results than any maintained school in Wales and in the top 5 independent schools with over 40 candidates at A level. In the past our results have put us in the top 100 schools in the UK (The Times league table).
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Rougemont School directly.