Welcome to Abbeyfield School
As a school we are extremely proud of our Post 16 community. We have outstanding staff, students and resources which combine together to add value to all that we do. Post 16 studies are of vital importance in preparing you for the next step in your life, whether that is more education at university, another provider or moving into the world of work.
During your time in Post 16 we will challenge you in a number of ways:
- To perform highly in your studies and exceed your own expectations
- To make a positive contribution to your community through our volunteering Programme in partnership with Youth Action Wiltshire
- To develop leadership skills through our Future Leaders Programme
- To broaden your experiences of the world through our Post 16 enrichment programme
In order to help you achieve, we will give you the best support we can by providing you with a personal tutor and a bespoke skills tutorial programme. We will help you to become more independent in your attitude towards learning, preparing you for the next stage in your life whilst providing you with many leadership, extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities
We have set ourselves the challenge to consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes for our students.
We will focus on the classroom and the following areas so that all students make outstanding progress:
1. Teaching & Learning – improve the quality of teaching, learning & marking.
2. Leadership & Management – ensure it is successful & consistent at all levels.
3. Teaching & Learning – ensure we build on our high quality sixth form provision.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Abbeyfield School directly.