Welcome to Keith St Peters Hair Academy
The Academy has been successfully training hairdressers for over 20 years via its NVQ and Apprenticeships programme.
The day starts at 9am and is split into theory and practical sessions. Theory includes class discussion and project work, giving you essential knowledge to become an excellent stylist and to pass your unit tests. Practical work is in our professional salon; clients are varied and all expect a high standard of service.
A qualification from the Academy is a great start to your career in hairdressing and will enable you to take advantage of the range of opportunities available to you.
These are some of the possible options:
- Stylist/Barber - Work in a salon taking responsibility for a number of clients each day
- Colour technician - An expert in colouring hair. Supports a team of hairdressers in large salons
- TV, film and theatre & promotion/marketing - Involves preparing actors' and models' hair for film, stage and photo shoots
- Cruise ships - You could work for one of the big shipping lines in one of the salons that they have on board ship. Travel the world and get paid
- Salon owner - Run your own business, could be a small salon or franchise, reap the benefits of your own hard work. Expand it and form a salon group
- Freelance stylist - Works self-employed doing clients' hair in their own homes and residential homes
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Keith St Peters Hair Academy directly.