Welcome to Bradley Stoke Community School
At Bradley Stoke our mission is to support and enable all students to achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualifications needed for future success. We do this through our dynamic and stimulating curriculum and the provision of excellent academic, cultural and social opportunities, enriched by our partnerships with the wider community, our sponsor and other professional organisations.
Our vision is to secure high levels of academic progress, personal development and well being for all students at Bradley Stoke Community School, thereby ensuring that the school is recognised as a centre of learning excellence and an integral part of our community by:
- Promoting life-long learning and the school’s core values: Reflective, Resilient, Resourceful and Responsible
- Creating and maintaining an innovative learning environment with high quality teaching, learning, resources and support
- Engaging successfully with parents/carers to support student progress, well-being and levels of achievement by encouraging and responding to the parent/carer
- Developing as an outstanding community resource and specialist centre for languages and performing arts; promoting collaboration locally, nationally and globally
- Building sustainable links with community and business organisations to broaden the opportunities available to students and develop the skills needed for the world of work
- Promoting student leadership by providing opportunities to take on roles of responsibility throughout the school and Sixth Form
- Maintaining the highest standards of teaching by valuing commitment, creativity, diversity and flexibility; enabling outstanding performance; providing continuous professional development and promoting an effective work/life balance
We strongly believe that by working in partnership, with parents/carers, students, staff, our sponsor, the wider community and professional organisations, we can continue to deliver excellence. Our partnership with Abbeywood Community School, Meadowbrook Primary School and Charborough Road Primary School with the support of our joint sponsor OAT, enables us to provide the young people of our local area with access to the highest standards of teaching, resources and opportunities.
The Concorde Partnership South is a post 16 collaboration between Bradley Stoke Community School, Abbeywood Community School, Patchway Community College and South Gloucestershire and Stroud College. This year, our students are enrolled on courses across the Partnership at both Key Stage 4 and Post 16. Participation in the Concorde Partnership indicates our commitment to working in close partnership with our neighbouring schools.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Bradley Stoke Community School directly.