Welcome to Ashford College
Ashford College offers you a wide choice of courses for a fantastic learning experience. Choose from work-related options such as beauty therapy, construction or motor vehicle, Apprenticeships giving you the chance to earn while you learn, all the way up to university-level programmes in a range of subjects.
The College gives you the freedom to learn in your own way, in an environment that offers first-class facilities and lecturers with industry experience. We will help you find the right course and, often, when your course is completed, help you to find work in the career you are aspiring to.
Brand new campus
Students starting in September 2017 will be amongst the first to study in our brand new campus on Elwick Road, just a stone’s throw away from Ashford International railway station. With £26m of investment, the new purpose-built state-of-the-art teaching facilities including fashion and photography studios, a professional kitchen, music production studio, multi-media learning resource centre and workshops for motor vehicle, bricklaying, plastering and plumbing. Our hair and beauty salon, restaurant and coffee shop will be open to the public and provide a real-life working environment for students.
Part of the Hadlow Group, Ashford College caters for the needs of every single student. We aim to give you the best preparation for your career or further studies and to make sure that you achieve at your highest possible level. We offer fantastic state-of-the-art learning facilities and equipment to support your learning.
Our staff are highly skilled in all aspects of college life. They can support you and help ensure that you settle in and quickly meet new friends. They are here to help you choose your course, support you through your studies and help you find work at the end.
Our brand-new state-of-the-art campus at Elwick Road will boast a number of facilities for our students:
- Workshops, studios, laboratories and hi-tech classrooms all tailored to meet the needs of each course. You will, by joining Ashford College, be learning on some of the latest equipment.
- Learning Resource Centres include study areas, computer bays and a range of professional magazines.
- Hair and Beauty Salon, which is open to staff, students and the public during term-time. All treatments are carried out by students under supervision by staff
- Student support, including counselling, contact with the local minister and support and education relating to physical and mental health
Ashford College offers the highest level of support every step of the way and our Student Support Services team can help with a range of issues.
- Careers advisors are on hand to offer impartial, professional advice and guidance to help you plan your future.
- Additional Learning Support work with students who have Education Health Care (EHC) plans and others with varying needs, including physical, sensory, dyslexia, autism and health problems.
- We encourage the use of public transport, car sharing and cycling, with our Ashford campus well served by local buses and trains.
How to apply
You can apply for courses at Ashford College through UCAS Progress. Add courses to your favourites to apply to this provider.