Welcome to The King John School
- To provide a quality educational experience for all students and staff
- To create a culture of high expectations for staff and students
- To raise standards of achievement for all students and staff through creating a learning-focused school
- Combine the art of teaching with the science of learning
- To build leadership capacity and capability
- To become a learning community
Located in its own self-contained annex, our College has been recently refurbished and has all the facilities you will need, including a common room, a staffed Learning Resource Centre and an ICT suite.
And we are growing. We now have 300 students, following a variety of courses both academic and vocational and we are adding to these all the time to make sure there's something available for everyone.
King John is a great combination of academic excellence for all and interesting extracurricular activities. You might want to join our public speaking team, try a new sport or even maybe help run the college radio station.
We are very proud of our students, of what they achieve when they are here with us and the people they become by the time they leave us and go on to university and the workplace.
It is a great time to be here at King John.
We have an expanding 6th Form and achieved our best ever A2 results in 2012. The majority of our students go on to higher education and students have been successful in their applications for Oxford and Cambridge as well as other Russell Group universities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact The King John School directly.