Welcome to Brynteg School
Our aim is to offer a broad and balanced curriculum accessible to all pupils that develops the knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes which are necessary for each pupil’s selffulfilment and development as an active and responsible citizen who will make a positive contribution to society.
The Bridgend Learning Partnership has declared a commitment to all learners across the county borough which is governed by the following four principles:
- Every young adult has the right to learn.
- Learners should be able to choose from a wide range of courses and qualifications.
- Learners should be given support to reach their full potential.
- All learners should be treated equally.
To this end all Bridgend Schools, Bridgend College and Work Based Learning Providers are working in collaboration to deliver this commitment and to ensure that all learners are able to choose from a wide range of courses and qualifications which will meet their needs and help them reach their goals.
The Partnership Comprises of:
- Archbishop McGrath Catholic High School
- Bridgend College
- Brynteg School
- Bryntirion Comprehensive School
- Coleg Cymenedol Y Dderwen
- Cynffig Comprehensive School
- Maesteg Comprehensive School
- Pencoed Comprehensive School
- Porthcawl Comprehensive School
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Brynteg School directly.