Welcome to Bryntirion Comprehensive School
Bryntirion offers students a wide range of educational opportunities in a caring and supportive environment. We aim to provide fully for an individual student’s needs and offer an extensive range of courses for study.
The school offers a well-resourced and comfortable working environment providing students with the best possible opportunity to develop intellectually and socially. The information provided in this brochure clearly outlines the high expectations made by Bryntirion and we look forward to helping each one of our students develop their personalities, skills and qualifications in the next few years.
Students returning to Key Stage 5 should be clear that, in the interests of their own future educational and career aspirations, higher expectations will be made of them with regard to their commitment, attitudes and behaviour
The Bridgend Learning Partnership has declared a commitment to all learners across the county borough which is governed by the following four principles:-
- Every young adult has the right to learn.
- Learners should be able to choose from a wide range of courses and qualifications.
- Learners should be given support to reach their full potential.
- All learners should be treated equally.
To this end all Bridgend Schools, Bridgend College and Work Based Learning Providers are working in collaboration to deliver this commitment and to ensure that all learners are able to choose from a wide range of courses and qualifications which will meet their needs and help them reach their goals.
The Partnership Comprises of:
- Archbishop McGrath Catholic High School
- Bridgend College
- Brynteg School
- Bryntirion Comprehensive School
- Coleg Cymenedol Y Dderwen
- Cynffig Comprehensive School
- Maesteg Comprehensive School
- Pencoed Comprehensive School
- Porthcawl Comprehensive School
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Bryntirion Comprehensive School directly.