Welcome to Eastbrook Comprehensive School
- A stimulating environment where learners can take risks and face challenges
- Opportunities for leadership, community involvement and business links
- A structure for learners to develop each individual’s talents and abilities within a curriculum that promotes lifelong learning
- Ambition and determination
- Consideration for others
- Respect and honesty
- Responsibility and commitment
- Listening and questioning
- Cultural understanding and appreciation of local, national and international achievements and aspirations
- Pride in the school community with a value and respect for difference
- Open ended thinking and problem solving
- Consultation not confrontation
- A sense of achievement and personal pride
We are all proud of our school and we know that we play an important role in the wider community.
We promote educational success for all and an enthusiasm to understand communities whose lives and experiences differ from our own.
Eastbrook Sixth Form is a very successful and friendly member of the North East Consortium which is a partnership of 4 School Sixth Forms that co-operate together to provide an outstanding sixth form experience for 16-19 year old students in the Barking and Dagenham area.
Our partnership schools are All Saints Catholic School and Technology College, Robert Clack School of Science and The Warren School, a Specialist College in Engineering and Sport.
We have been working in partnership for 20 years and have developed a sixth form curriculum that is exceptional in its quality. We are committed to providing excellent teaching in a supportive environment enabling our students to achieve their full potential.
98% A-E A LEVEL
100% LEVEL 3
100% LEVEL 2
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Eastbrook Comprehensive School directly.