Welcome to The Helena Romanes School and Sixth Form Centre
As Headteacher, I am committed to providing our students with a first-class educational experience. You and your child will be our partners in valuing, encouraging and ensuring their success within a climate of high expectations.
You can experience our passion for learning by visiting the school and meeting the team: our students, staff and governors. The information on this website can only provide a glimpse into The Helena Romanes School experience, please do come and see for yourselves.
Simon Knight B.Ed. (Hons), MA
We aim to foster a culture of success through:
- placing learners at the heart of our community
- developing resilient and resourceful students
- adapting and applying skills for flexible life-long learning
- promoting an awareness of a rapidly changing global environment
To be an OUTSTANDING school:
- providing a high quality educational experience for all students and staff
- creating a culture of high expectations for all students and staff
- raising standards of achievement for all students and staff through creating a learning focused school
- continuing to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- building leadership capacity and capability for all students and staff
- becoming a learning community where all can succeed
The school’s new ethos statement has been produced following consultation with students, staff, parents and other stakeholders.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact The Helena Romanes School and Sixth Form Centre directly.