Welcome to East Riding College
Hello and welcome to our website. Here, you will find a great deal of information to help you find out about East Riding College, the courses we offer and the kind of experience you can expect during your studies here. You can learn about our campuses, our excellent facilities and some of the people who work here, and you can read our latest inspection reports.
All our courses are listed and there is additional information about how we can help you determine your career path and the support available to you while at the College. Our aim is to make it easy to find your ideal course and to apply online, using the simple application form. If you can't find what you're looking for, please call the College on 0345 120 0044 and our friendly staff will do their best to help.
The vacancies area features information for people who are considering applying for a job with the College and tells you more about our current vacancies and what it's like to work here. It also features the range of apprenticeship vacancies we are recruiting for on behalf of local employers.
If you want to know more or simply want to have a look around the College campuses, come along to one of our open events. If you need help deciding what your next step should be, go to the support and advicepage to find out how you can contact our guidance officers.
The East Riding College mission
East Riding College will be a leader in the economic and social development of the region, working in partnership to provide access to the highest quality education and skills training to meet the needs of individuals, employers and the communities it serves.Our values
- Quality Focused – quality is at the heart of all we do, we are all accountable for performance and results.
- Ambitious – achieving success for our learners, staff, businesses and communities.
- Enterprising – innovative and responsive, encouraging new ideas to generate developments, income and efficiencies in our operations.
- Resilient – embracing change and being determined to succeed.
- Respectful – to each other, advancing equality of opportunities and promoting diversity
- Caring – safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults, providing a safe, inclusive and considerate environment for all members of the college community.
- Open – in our communications and clarity of purpose.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.