Welcome to MiddletonMurray
Want to take the first step on your career ladder? Interested in an Apprenticeship? Join our scheme and you will gain skills, paid work experience and a guaranteed job.
A MiddletonMurray Apprenticeship will kick start your Career by gaining paid work experience and confidence whilst working towards a recognised qualification.
After an initial assessment to identify your individual needs and skills set, many of our learners benefit from our renowned Traineeship scheme before progressing to the Apprenticeship Programme.
The Apprenticeship will be a minimum of 12 months and typically start at Level 2. We also offer progression routes at Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5 Apprenticeships.
To date, we've placed 100% of all 16 to 18s into work who have passed our Pre-Apprenticeship programme in great companies all over London and the South East.
We hold traineeship and apprenticeship open days every Wednesday.
Contact us now at http://www.middletonmurray.com for further information.
- Multi-award winning Training and Recruitment Provider for London and South East
- More 16-18 apprenticeships in London than any other provider
- Uniquely, all of our apprentices are pre-taught by us first before we put them forward for their first apprentice position
- We deliver training in absolutely every single industry sector
- Established in 2002 by Angela Middleton
- Developed from a small recruitment agency into a renowned provider of comprehensive Staffing, Apprenticeships and Employment solutions
- Our experience as a recruiter has enabled us to maintain our prominence in the apprentice market
- Branches across London and Kent; including Canterbury, Romford, Sandwich, Sidcup and Strand
The BBC recently broadcast a feature on the Trainees undertaking our training programme at our Sidcup and Sandwich venues for an ‘Inside Out’ news feature on youth employment. This aired to great success in March 2015. You can watch this online at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccyx_Hnq-KI.
- Fully functional suite of offices including training rooms, kitchen and rest area.
- Fully IT compliant
- Safeguarding Manager
- Dedicated Information & Guidance Advisor
99.6% of MiddletonMurray-managed apprentices who continue on programme secure full-time employment upon graduation.
MiddletonMurray has thousands of raving fans; Trainees, Apprentices, Employers, Job seekers, Schools, and more - see just some of the testimonials received at http://www.middletonmurray.com/page-raving-fans.php
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact MiddletonMurray directly.