Welcome to Activ8 Learning
Activ8Learning strives to be a leader and innovator in work-based learning. We aim to develop staff and organisations to their full potential.
- Grow and develop our team of trainers, assessors, verifiers and development workers across York and North Yorkshire.
- To develop and build capacity, working closely with employers across the range of qualification’s Activ8learning delivers.
- Grow and develop working partnerships with other training providers, governing bodies and local councils, to support the pilot of the Smart bus (Self making and real training)
- To provide IAG and support to local communities to up skill and re-skill with the economics crises.
- Support hard to reach areas for qualification and training.
- Provide routes to employment through qualifications and training.
- Commitment to bringing learner opportunities to exclude groups
- Commitment to improve quality of childcare services through staff development.
- Commitment to building and sustaining longer term, closer relationships between employers in supporting workforce development.
- Overcoming cultural differences and language barriers where additional resources are required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Activ8 Learning directly.