Welcome to University of the Arts
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing art. Our graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
The University draws together six renowned colleges, each with its own world-class reputation. Our excellent facilities include everything from letterpress machinery to studio theatres and college archives. Find out more about the University's colleges.
Did you know?
- We have launched the careers of many creative and cultural leaders, including:
- More than half of all Turner Prize nominees
- Over half of the designers named British Designer of the Year
- More than a third of the 40 artists named in the Catlin Guide’s most promising graduate artists
- 12 winners of the Jerwood Photography Awards
- You automatically join the UAL Alumni Association once you graduate - a global network of over 200,000 creative professionals.
- Diversity, individuality and innovation are at the heart of what we do - learn more about diversity at UAL.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact University of the Arts directly.