Welcome to Rathbone Training
- Last year we supported over 10,900 young people across the UK
- We have more than 40 centres in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Our work ranges from specialist provision for young people aged 14+ who are partially or fully excluded from school.
- Every young person has the potential to achieve a positive future
- Given the right opportunities and support, all young people can learn, progress, and succeed in their chosen career
- There are no barriers to a future of positive achievement
- Every challenge is an opportunity for success
- Anti-social behaviour can be transformed into active and engaged behaviour
- Young people in the youth justice system can be transformed into positive role models who make a real difference to their community
- All young people can become young adults who play a positive part in our society.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.