Welcome to The Juice Academy
You’re part of a generation that lives its life online. Why not get paid for doing what you do best and turn your social media addiction into a quality, well paid, enjoyable career?
You could be at the digital forefront of some of the biggest North-West based companies – now imagine that experience on a CV? As well as that, you'll be paid a rewarding package, receive the most up-to-date digital marketing training from indsutry experts and achieve a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, alongside a Chartered Institute of Marketing Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing and a HTML 5 coding qualification.
The Juice Academy is the brainchild of Tangerine which, after 15 years in the creative industry and, having run a number of job creation and training programmes, knows a thing or two about finding and nurturing talent!
The ‘official’ course modules:
- Principles of coding
- Basic marketing principles
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing campaigns
- Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Principles of specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- The major digital and social media platforms
- Digital etiquette (tone of voice)
- Digital platforms in the working environment
- Data protection across digital and social media platforms
- Business environment related to digital marketing and customer needs
…but we also take the apprentices through important ‘office’ and coaching skills to ensure they’re up for it and to it.
On average, 96% of apprentices at the Juice Academy are offered a permanent position at their company
Each Juice Academy apprentice will achieve a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, alongside a CIM Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing and a HTML 5 coding qualification.
On average, The Juice Academy graduates can expect more than a 20% salary increase in their first promotion.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact The Juice Academy directly.