Welcome to CILEx Law School Ltd
Legal and Business apprenticeship programmes
CILEx Law School offers a number of apprenticeship options. The following apprenticeships are entry points for new apprentices:
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Legal Administration
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Legal Services
- Level 3 Paralegal Apprenticeship
- Level 6 Chartered Legal Executive apprenticeship
- Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship
CILEx Law School is a nationwide law school with over 3,700 students studying with us at any one time. We are specialists in legal training and our students include those aspiring to be solicitors, chartered legal executives, paralegals, legal support staff, legal secretaries and legal administrators.
We are wholly owned by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), and have been operating for over 30 years.
How to apply
You can apply for courses at CILEx Law School Ltd through UCAS Progress. Add courses to your favourites to apply to this provider.