Welcome to Achievement Training & Skills LTD
Achievement Training Limited (ATL) is a private training organisation incorporated in July 1996 and acquired by City College Plymouth in October 2009. The Head Office is based in Norwich Union House with additional training rooms in the Lloyds Bank Building in the city centre.
ATL currently employs just over 100 staff, all of whom support learners and customers in a wide variety of ways. We hold the Investors in Careers and Customer First Awards and are an Investor in Education Business Partner. We also have enhanced MATRIX accreditation for both internal and external Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) and hold the Positive about Disabled Badge, a Clean Air Award and a Business in the Community Recognising Racial Diversity Award.
The company is a full member of the Devon Cornwall & Plymouth Training Providers Network that acts as a forum for local training providers. We are also a member of ACTAN and have formed good relationships with other external organisations. These partnership arrangements are extremely useful and enable ATL to provide a service to employers and learners which go beyond just training.
All staff are expected to act as models of professional conduct and champions of lifelong learning, challenging discrimination and raising awareness of inclusion, respect and community values.
• To develop a quality training company, ensuring stability for staff and learners and provide a professional service delivery at all levels.
• To promote the love of learning, encourage the pursuit of excellence and to establish the concept of education as a lifelong process.
To achieve sustained growth through the delivery of consistently high quality training supported by:-
• A Personal Development Programme to enable our employees to reach their full potential whilst remaining highly motivated;
• Effective communication both within the company and with Learners, employers and other Partners;
• To improve the basic skills (English Language, Literacy and/or Numeracy) within the Plymouth travel to work area in line with the Plymouth City Council and SFA strategic plans, benchmarking data produced by the Basic Skills Agency and the company action plan;
• Progression opportunities for learners and staff;
• Promotion of lifelong learning with equal access to all everyone regardless of social background, race, culture, ethnicity or disability.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Achievement Training & Skills LTD directly.