Welcome to Action Community Enterprises CIC
“To operate as a Social Enterprise for the purpose of community benefit through providing education, training and work which otherwise may not be available”.
- To ensure that our activities benefit the community
- To provide work opportunities to enable individuals to support others in learning.
- To be the preferred supplier for the delivery of training and accredited qualifications
- To value people regardless of their differences, be committed to equality and respect individuals.
- To care about communities and ensure any trading surplus benefits the community through education and training.
- To be committed to provide vocational training opportunities.
- To be open, honest and dependable
Our Operating Behaviours
- Be professional and business like in the pursuit of our goals.
- Operate as a Social Enterprise under the structure of a Community Interest Company [CIC].
- We will be commercial in our approach to business and to ensure sustainability.
- We will work in partnerships with others agencies to achieve our mission
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Action Community Enterprises CIC directly.