Welcome to Badgehurst Training Ltd
We pride ourselves on offering a personalised service to the learners and employers that we work with. At heart of what we do is the drive to improve the skills, qualifications and career opportunities open to our learners. We work alongside a large network of quality Employers and one of our main priorities is to foster a strong and successful relationship between the learner on an apprenticeship and the employer
Our mission is to provide high quality training within the animal care sector, enabling people to improve their skills, achieve qualifications and secure a fulfilling career path.OUR AIMS
- To provide high quality training, assessment and accreditation services to individuals working with animals and for those in a role that supports those that do.
- To develop the skills and knowledge of all our learners, bridging the gap from school to work for young people or opening up opportunities for people already in employment, and enabling them to progress in their careers.
- To open up access to all individuals within the animal care sector to training opportunities by offering genuine roll-on, roll-off training programmes which are sufficiently flexible to aid access, meet the need of the individual, making use of a wide variety of learning methods
- To establish a partnership with a variety of different external organisations to ensure that the needs of our learners are met.
- To strive to achieve the aims and objectives of the NOVA partnership as contained within its mission statement, as follows: “The NOVA partnership will work together in a spirit of collaboration to increase and widen participation in learning; promote social inclusion, and equip young people people and adults with the skills and qualifications needed to secure fulfilling careers and sustainable employment”
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Badgehurst Training Ltd directly.