Welcome to Cromwell College of IT and Management Limited
Cromwell College of IT & Management is a Further Education College. Established in 2004, the College is a key education provider in the London Borough of Hackney. We aspire to deliver outstanding education and to help you succeed in your ambitions.
The College is set up in the culturally vibrant Hackney which is minutes away from Central London attracting learners from the local community and across London to study for a range of courses we offer.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer courses which meet the educational and employment needs, and in giving you the freedom to develop as an individual. We constantly strive to ensuring that you achieve your qualification and personal goals in your studies and help you realise your ambitions.
At Cromwell, you are certain to unlock your hidden potential, acquire key transferable skills and earn your qualification through highly structured learning and personalised support. To achieve this objective, the College is committed to the following five fundamental principles:
- To provide further education to facilitate progress to higher education
- To provide a stimulating learning environment to encourage self-fulfilment and personal development
- To provide employability skills and relevant training to aid in gaining employment
- To support our learners, whenever and wherever possible, in their quest for self-employment through appropriate mentoring and advice
- To work closely with the local community to put as many people as possible into employment
Our learners work hard, and we expect them to dedicate themselves to learning and achievement. Learning at Cromwell is not just about getting an education, it is about working in an adult environment, committing yourself to studies and achieving your aspirations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Cromwell College of IT and Management Limited directly.