Welcome to JR Training Hampshire Limited
Our mission statement sets out how JR Training delivers high quality training courses across a wide range of work environments.
The company is committed to supporting candidates in the achievement of their training and development aims and objectives. We build our bespoke services around the needs of the candidate, as opposed to a ‘one size fits all’ approach to training and development.
JR Training is committed to ensuring that diversity is celebrated and valued, while discrimination (whether direct or indirect) and disadvantage is continually challenged. Due regard will be given to individual candidates particular needs, arising from their heritage, culture, or linguistic backgrounds. The staff team work to meet these needs positively, and with care, consideration and sensitivity.
Our aims as a trainer provider:
- To promote a positive and inclusive experience for a diverse range of candidates.
- To develop the quality of the service we provide to maintain best practice and high levels of achievement.
- To provide information, advice and guidance relating to relevant progression opportunities that meets the needs of candidates.
- To deliver an excellent candidate focused service.
- Continuous improvement and innovation.
Our values are:
- Working to meet the skills needs of individuals and employers.
- To be committed to continuous service improvement.
- To liaise closely with others to provide a more responsive and consistent service.
- Work with integrity to deliver what we promise to our customers, colleagues and others.
- To promote a safe and inclusive environment which generates a positive approach to lifelong learning and development?
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact JR Training Hampshire Limited directly.