Welcome to North of England Training Limited
Established in 2008, North of England Training is a highly skilled and dedicated training provider, with a track record of success in Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
We provide apprenticeships for a range of courses in the same way that any local college does, but we offer an added degree of flexibility both in terms of how we deliver our training and when you can start your course. So if you prefer to be assessed through discussion instead of assignments, or if you want to start your training at a time of year that suits you, we can accommodate your needs. In 2013 Ofsted graded our teaching, learning and assessment at Grade 1, which is the highest achievable outcome.
We’re accredited by some of the largest awarding organisations in England, including Pearson Edexcel, The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Skills First and Highfield ABC. We access Government funding and student loans which can often cover the cost of much or all of the training costs. We always carry out an eligibility assessment to establish what funding or grants each individual student can access.
Our professional team also works closely with local schools and employers to identify the needs of candidates and businesses to ensure the apprenticeships we offer are indeed what the market requires.OUR AIMS
- To help individuals gain hands on experience and secure qualifications at the same time.
- To help businesses develop their staff and subsequently grow their businesses through the new skills gained.
- To provide opportunities to improve people’s lives through education.
- To provide local businesses with the staff they require to enable them to succeed.
To be the number one choice of local learning provider for businesses and individuals who wish to engage with apprenticeships and work based learningMISSION
- To improve the lives of individuals through delivering high quality training that significantly enhances life opportunities and career prospects
- To be a great employer through the recruitment, retention and development of individuals who are engaged in their career and have a ladder of opportunity within the business
- To provide businesses with added value and raise standards in order to help them grow, to raise standards within the sector and ultimately to grow the local economy
Honesty – communicating compassionately with honesty and openness
Expectations – set high standards for own work have high expectations of what others can achieve
Respect others – be fully committed to promoting a culture where our learners, employers, partners, clients & colleagues are treated as equals
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact North of England Training Limited directly.