Welcome to CEP Associates
CEP Associates has provided a training and education service in Northumberland continuously since 1991. A partnership owned and managed by Partners Patricia Dreyer and Derek Seely. It is centrally located within the YMCA building in Ashington. All involved in the delivery of the services are appropriately qualified with both partners having in excess of 25 years experience in the field of education.
CEP Associates have delivered/supported Nationally Accredited qualifications in a range of subjects including, Assessors Awards, teaching qualifications, computing and advice and guidance, the main areas now being ICT, maths and English, advice and guidance and assessor qualifications. CEP Associates have a long history of supporting individuals to gain maths and English qualifications and continue to offer this service to employed and unemployed individuals. CEP Associates currently hold the Learndirect contract for the area providing a centre based service in addition to a full on-line service for remote learners. Learndirect offer a variety of courses to learners all leading to national qualifications. CEP Associates also offer e-courses on a wide range of subjects through our links with Learndirect.
CEP Associates offer Information advice and Guidance on behalf of CFBT through the National Careers Service. CEP Associates offer a full service of job search skills, CV production, interview techniques, applications forms, online application forms, interview techniques. CEP Associates support Employability which aims to help unemployed people develop their job search skills to enable them to gain employment. CEP Associates have a wide knowledge of local course provision and are able to provide information on a wide range of courses. CEP Associates work with a large network of providers ensuring that we are able to offer a wide range of information or referrals to meet individual’s needs.
Staffed by two partners, one full-time and three part-time employees, the learning environment can be best described as one of professional friendliness with excellent support and expertise available to assist learning.
In recent years CEP Associates have developed links with the Port of Blyth and has delivered courses and qualifications there and at Port of Tyne and DP World, Port of Southampton.
- To explore with clients their reasons for seeking guidance and their initial aims and expectations and to provide learners, potential learners and clients with assistance that helps them to make informed decisions on their future actions.
- To provide clear, accurate, up to dae impartial information regarding their option.
- To explain the potential routes clients can explore and consider to meed their individual needs.
- To ensure staff are trained in the delivery of IAG services commensurate with their roles.
- To sign post clients to provision likely to be of value and likely to be relivant to their individual needs.
- To provide contact details and point of contact where there are avialable.
- To explain support avaiable for learners relatd to education, welfare, employment and where identified specialist services.
- To benchmark service outcomes against national figures to measure success of the service and to help identify where improvements can be made.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact CEP Associates directly.