Welcome to Train2B Limited
Train2B has a small dedicated team of enthusiastic assessors that truly care about their learners and employers. Striving to give each the best possible outcome. Our Assessors run what is considered be a low case load in the industry meaning that they can devote more time to each learner and tailor the learning to suit their needs.
We are based in Peterborough and cover most of the East Anglia region. Our main courses are in the Care Sector including Childcare, Health & Social Care and Clinical Healthcare. We also provide Apprenticeships in Childcare.
- Strive to be an Outstanding Training Provider
- Irrespective of our size ensure that every Learner feels cared for and every Employer important. Maintain that small company feel.
- Ensure that we give the Learner the best possible support and personalise their learning to enable them to be outstanding in their chosen field.
- To value our Employers, supporting them and communicating with them regularly throughout the duration of the course.
- To be a team that care for each other and can support each other to achieve our common goals but have clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Train2B Limited directly.