VTS has been in the Education and Training Sector for more than 10 years now, our aim is to focus more on individual and employer training needs. We are approved by Pearson, CACHE, Highfields and ICQ centre.
We specialise in providing mandatory and non-mandatory workforce and individual development for many sectors including Health and Social Care, Child Care, Customer Service, Management, ICT, Advice & Guidance, Security and Teaching.
At VTS we strive to be the best in what we do. Our vision is to become, the UK’s leading training provider for successful delivery of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Adult Skills Budget and Advance learning Loans. VTS has been helping to bridge the gap
between education and the workplace for many years. By listening to, and working hand in hand with employers, while developing close relationships with college partners, VTS has developed a reputation for delivering incredible value for our students and the
employers they work for.
Here at VTS we have developed a reputation for high levels of student support, while building and developing skills which the broad range of businesses we work with are actively asking for. Our team of Managers, Internal Verifiers, Assessors, Advisors
and admin staff are a highly experienced and well-trained team of people. All have a background in the chosen sector of training and fully competent to deliver the training.
Because we have a strong vision for providing good quality bespoke training, we guarantee that we will improve your professional practice within the sector, educate you about the sector, the changing cultures and provide you with flexible solutions for
meeting the training needs of you and your employees.
Our CORE VALUES are:
1. We are committed to conduct our Training business in an honest and ethical manner and to the promotion of honest and ethical behaviour.
2. We are committed to equality of opportunities for our prospective students, our existing students and our staff.
3. We are committed to the concept of ‘value-added’ i.e. we aim to build on new students’ existing skills and abilities and develop them to their maximum potential during their time with us.
4. We are committed to working together as partners in a teaching and learning community based on mutual respect and trust.
5. We are committed to preparing our students for the next stage of their education.
6. We believe in academic freedom.