Welcome to Priory School Edgbaston
A very warm welcome and thank you for your interest in our school.
So what makes Priory such a wonderful place in which to grow up and learn?
It begins with excellent standards of teaching and learning delivered within small classes and developed to meet the needs of each pupil. It continues with the quality of relationships between all members of the school community, built on honesty and respect, supported by a broad and diverse curriculum, tailored to ensure every young mind is challenged and stretched.
Our ability to offer a seamless education experience for pupils right through from Preparatory to Senior School and then onwards into Sixth Form, provides our pupils with a strong sense of belonging and stability, and an opportunity to grow into responsible and successful young people fully equipped for life after school.
Beyond the classroom, an incredibly diverse range of opportunities ensures each young person can fulfil themselves artistically, spiritually, culturally and in sport. Whilst we excel in sport, regularly winning competitions and tournaments, including those at national level, our enviable reputation for playing in a sportsmanlike way makes us equally proud.
Our culture of aspiration pushes each of our pupils to expect more of themselves, encouraging achievement in and out of the classroom well beyond expectation. At all times we applaud determination, commitment and effort whilst also celebrating each success.
We pride ourselves on our close relationship with parents and are committed to continuous improvement, and finding new ways to engage and extend the experiences of our pupils.
We invite you to visit our school to fully appreciate all that we have to offer your son or daughter.
Come and confirm for yourself that Priory gives you the ‘edge’ in Edgbaston and beyond!
Priory School is a thriving, Catholic, Independent school, which welcomes pupils of all faiths and none. In partnership with parents, we provide a caring community with high standards of teaching and learning, enabling all pupils to achieve success.Aims of Priory School
- To enable each child to achieve optimum academic success through excellent standards of teaching and learning tailored to the needs of each individual child.
- To give each child every opportunity to discover their talents and to celebrate their successes in all areas of the curriculum.
- To encourage the spiritual and moral development of each child in the context of a Catholic School.
- To applaud determination, commitment and effort.
- To value each child for their unique gifts not simply as a potential exam grade.
- To provide a safe, secure and caring community in which every child can flourish.
- To keep parents informed regularly about the progress of their child and to be available to talk to parents about any concern they may have as soon as it arises.
- To widen access to Priory School through the Scholarships and Supported Places Scheme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for courses, you will need to contact Priory School Edgbaston directly.